Retail and Trades Manager – Apply Now
Rock ‘N’ Soil makes dreams come true by supplying architects, builders, designers and homeowners with quality materials and inspiration to realise their designs and concepts. If you like making people’s dreams come true, we want you to join our team.
About the job and the person:
We are on the hunt for another rock star manager to join our friendly team and grow our retail and trades business and optimise the buying experience.
This position is perfect for someone with a fun and energetic personality. Someone who isn’t afraid to adopt the Rock ‘N’ Soil character or be featured in our social media videos as a way to connect directly with clients.
This role will involve you wearing a number of different hats and is a dynamic position where no one day will be the same, it is also a position where an individual can grow with some exciting new changes on the horizon. We have a great work culture with a friendly team and are looking for someone with strong leadership qualities and experience managing and developing sales teams so we can continue to service our loyal customer base.
Our dream candidate would:
- Manage the in-store sales team and optimize with sales opportunities and customer service.
- Provide new team members with a quality induction and introduction to the brand.
- Create a positive and productive yard environment while providing sales direction and feedback to the team.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, improve the margins and sales mix to maximise profits.
- Develop a sales plan and work closely with the rest of the team regarding its implementation.
- Ensure consistent appearance; policies and procedures are followed by the team.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing new initiatives and projects.
- Work closely together with marketing regarding signage, displays, e-commerce etc.
- Creating and maintaining a database of contacts and clients as well as client and contact communication.
- Take pride in the look of our yard by ensuring visual merchandising standards are met.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experience managing a medium sized team in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to inspire a team and motivate them to achieve superior customer service standards.
- Proven ability in driving sales and achieving KPI’S and budgets.
- A minimum of 3 years leadership or team managing experience.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package including base salary, superannuation, and discretionary bonus
- High performance team-based workplace culture
Please apply by providing your CV accompanied by a cover letter to [email protected] For a confidential discussion call 0400130078.